Friday, December 11, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree!

To me, it doesn't really feel like Christmas until you have your tree up. I love decorating it with the kids, they are always so excited. When we finish decorating we all stand around it and salute the tree and sing "Oh Christmas Tree" (it's silly I know). It makes us laugh! I have been sitting on my couch looking at the Christmas Tree for days now when my brother's voice popped in my head saying (in a teasing way) "Why don't you take a picture, it will last longer." So I did! Enjoy!









This is the kid's favorite ornament.


These are my favorite ornaments.



And the lights, I LOVE looking at the lights!

2 comments:

Tara December 11, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

Great pix!! Love the Letter to Santa ornament!

Maureen December 11, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

Your brother's right! These photos are beautiful. I love the fuzzy light shot. Sometimes I'll turn off the lights and take off my glasses so I can get that same view--I love it! Thank you for sharing such a fun time with your family.