The Quickest Shoot EVER!
Honestly, we spent probably 15 minutes taking these pictures yesterday. It had to be quick becasue we were loosing daylight. Some of the poses may not be that great, but I love the scenery !! I need to get more familiar with this park.
I need to find a different website to host my pictures. I scale them down to post on the internet, and sometimes they don't look that swell on blogger. Anyone have a favorite photo website they use?




3 comments:
Oh! I adore this family, and these are the cutest pictures! Aren't they just so sweet? You do such a fantastic job. I so enjoy checking out your photos!
Those are GREAT!! Love that family, too!
You should ask Gayle (our cousin) how she does her blog. She has those great big photos, remember?
I love this blog, though. If my opinion counts! ha ha!
We need a family picture. We take a lot of snap shots but I'm usually behind the camera. We were married at the Garden of the Gods so that would be a perfect spot for our family too. The pictures are great! Maybe after the holidays (if I keep waiting to lose weight it will never happen) we can schedule a time to get some pictures taken. Great job....D
Post a Comment