Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fun Family

I love this family! We have gone out for the past few years and taken pictures of each other for our Christmas cards. They are so fun and up for anything!


See what I mean by fun?

I love taking pictures of kids that actually stay where you put them. In this picture I told the older two not to fart. It made them all smile!


Here's one I have been wanting to try for a while, the kids up close and in focus, the parents in the background and out of focus. Click on the picture to see it better.


Can't wait for next year's pictures!

6 comments:

Maureen November 4, 2009 at 9:49 PM  

What great photos. You are the best. That one of the kids in the foreground is amazing. If that was mine I would blow it up as a huge portrait and put it on the living room wall!

Jamie November 5, 2009 at 8:33 AM  

Yes they are one of the funnest families around! Great job!

Mel November 5, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

Hey cute family!! They turned out great. Thanks for going-we should have done dinner.
I haven't seen the ones of your family-did I mess up on them? You can't trust me for anything, can you. :) Thanks for going with us again.

Karla November 5, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

So cute. You are quite talented.

Tara November 8, 2009 at 3:11 PM  

LOVE them!! You are so talented! I want you to do OURS!!

Shar December 16, 2009 at 9:47 PM  

Rachael, you have an amazing talent!!!!! I absolutely love the picture with parents in the background. You have to do my famiy pictures! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your mad photog skills. :)