Oh To Be Young Again!
So, take a deep breath because this is going to be a long one. A girl in my ward asked me if I would take her Senior Pictures. Yeah!! I've never done that before. She was so fun, and up for anything! She was a natural for posing. I have so many pictures that I LOVE! I hope she likes them too.





The building had the word "joy" written on it. I wanted a picture with it. Check out this angle!

And, this is why I am an amateur photographer. This one was going to be my favorite shot of the day, but I got the focus point wrong. Her face is fuzzy, but there is a spot on the wall above her that is in perfect focus. Good thing, because that was a really cool building!!

4 comments:
I really like these. I love the cool angle of the one where she is sitting down. I think my favorite ones are the ones of her where she is bigger, and there is a little less background. You did choose some cool backgrounds though-very retro in some, and natur(y) in others! She has lots of great ones to choose from. Great job! I think that we are about ready for a family photo shoot maybe sometime this month when it green's up a bit? What do you think?
Ditto with Kristeen! I'd love a shoot with you, too! :o)
I love them all!!!!!!!!!!
-Taylor
I like the one with her leaning up against the wall for one. They are all good in their own way.
Post a Comment