My Beautiful Girl
I love this little girl more than I have ever loved any little girl in the world. I happen to think she is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I snapped some pictures of her after she got up from her nap today.






I love this little girl more than I have ever loved any little girl in the world. I happen to think she is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I snapped some pictures of her after she got up from her nap today.






5 comments:
Oh I LOVE that one where her forehead is pressed up against the window!!
The 2nd to last...check out her reflection! That is so sweet!
She really is a doll!! And you capture the moments so well.
She is beautiful! Rachael you are a truly amazing photographer! I hope you start an "official" bussiness soon. You already have a good start for clientele...
I appreciate your compliments. You all are very sweet and generous!
Post a Comment