I can't believe you are finding that many butterflies already when it snowed just a few days ago. Those are some wonderful pictures. John is right about your talent.
Cool. I have to admit, though, I'm not a huge butterfly fan. They're too much like a moth..and moths freak me out a little. They fly around all kama-kazi and are disgusting. Sorry.
"As I have practiced it, photography produces pleasure by simplicity. I see something special and show it to the camera. A picture is produced. The moment is held until someone sees it. Then it is theirs."
~Sam Abell
Me and My Camera
photo courtesy of Mike Hewitt (my Dad)
photo courtesy of Mike Hewitt (my Dad)
Click on the word to see pictures in that category
4 comments:
Those are some great pictures. Where did you find so many butterflies to take pictures of?
I can't believe you are finding that many butterflies already when it snowed just a few days ago. Those are some wonderful pictures. John is right about your talent.
You could totally sell some of those. I've seen similar pics/posters, but yours are really good.
Cool. I have to admit, though, I'm not a huge butterfly fan. They're too much like a moth..and moths freak me out a little. They fly around all kama-kazi and are disgusting. Sorry.
The colors are pretty! :o)
Post a Comment