Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Double Trouble

If taking pictures of one family is hard, then taking pictures of two families is double trouble!!  We went out with our friends for a double photo shoot.  I would take a picture of their family, and then set up the shot for our family and my friend would "click the button" and make a lot of noise so my daughter would look at her. She even held reflectors for me - I think I'll hire her!! =)  It sure made it a lot easier for me - usually I take our pictures with a tripod and remote.  Here are a few from the shoot.












We were at a new location. What do you think of the scenery??  I think I love it, but I need to go back and explore and experiment some more.

1 comments:

Mel October 4, 2011 at 3:43 PM  

Oh, I remember when we used to do thatwith you guys a few years back...when you were just starting to take pictures. You have come a long way baby!