Friday, September 30, 2011

First Fall Session

I love when the leaves start changing for Fall.  They provide such a beautiful backdrop for family pictures.  I had such a fun time with this family tonight.  They were so photogenic and so fun, as you'll see from the pictures.  Though it threatened to rain on us and it was cloudy, we still had a good session.  Enjoy the pictures!!









I learned how to put a vintage wash on pictures.  What do you think?  Like it?  Don't like it?


I love Fall in the Springs.

2 comments:

Nicole September 30, 2011 at 10:10 PM  

I love the vintage wash. I'm so excited to see the rest of the pictures. They look great!

Maureen October 1, 2011 at 3:38 PM  

Great pictures Rachael, but then I've never seen a bad shot from you. I love the vintage wash on that one picture, makes it look so romantic! What a cute family. I like the fall background too.