Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Sweet Family

I took pictures of this sweet family yesterday. It was sooooooo nice for me. Their little girl would smile at the drop of a hat, so I didn't have to resort to silliness to get a smile out of her. It was neat to watch them interact with each other, they are so cute with their daughter. Here is 3 from the shoot, I hope you like them!




Okay, I said three, but I like this picture too. I like the casual, unposed photos (sometimes better than the more formal ones). In this one little L was telling jokes to her parents.

3 comments:

Maureen September 21, 2009 at 10:14 AM  

Oh! I love this family. You are right, they are SO sweet! The photos are fabulous. It shows their love and happiness, and that is the best!

Tara September 21, 2009 at 2:12 PM  

SO cute!! Will you do ours, too??? You are so talented!

Dirk and Trish September 21, 2009 at 5:31 PM  

Yay! Thanks. They look so cute. Can't wait to pick some prints.