We go to this every year. I was a little worried this weekend when the balloons didn't launch on Saturday and the Balloon Glo got cancelled. But, this morning was perfect weather!! Here are some of the pics I took:
"As I have practiced it, photography produces pleasure by simplicity. I see something special and show it to the camera. A picture is produced. The moment is held until someone sees it. Then it is theirs."
~Sam Abell
Me and My Camera
photo courtesy of Mike Hewitt (my Dad)
photo courtesy of Mike Hewitt (my Dad)
Click on the word to see pictures in that category
3 comments:
How beautiful! I love that one of the reflection!
We're gonna have to go...if I can ever get my lazy behind outta bed that early! ha ha
I'm glad the weather cooperated for you guys. Your pictures turned out great!
These are fantabulous! Your pictures look like postcards, the festival should use these on their posters. I'm SO glad you posted them. Thank you!
Post a Comment