Saturday, May 9, 2009

Photo Trip

A guy in our ward did a "photo workshop" this morning. He takes BEAUTIFUL landscape pictures and he showed us some of his favorite spots to take pictures at Garden of the Gods. Now, I don't have an eye for landscapes (please remember that while viewing these photos), I do much better with people. But, it was nice to have something sit still for as long as I needed it to. Here are some of the pictures I took:





There were also some really cool trees there, so I snapped some pictures of those too.


4 comments:

Tara May 9, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

WOW!! Those are amazing!! I love that 2nd one with Pikes Peak in the middle of the arch! The blue of the sky is incredible, toO!

Mel May 10, 2009 at 10:14 PM  

They look great. As I told Jamie, I wish I had a cool camera so I could go on those great photo trips with you. Steve is great to show you all the best places.

Jamie May 11, 2009 at 8:05 AM  

That was a fun trip! I'm excited to go on our next one. I have a question, do you change the resolution when you post your pics on blogger? My pics on blogger never look good. I save my pics in jpeg but I never pay attention to the resolution.

Maureen May 12, 2009 at 12:47 PM  

Breathtaking! I have to disagree that you do better with people. I think you are equally talented. When you are behind the lens, magic happens!