Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fairies Do Exist

"When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies" ~James Matthew Barrie


At my house we spend a lot of time talking about rocks, trucks, worms, and bodily functions (yeah, I know). That is the nature of boys. Today I got to spend the evening with three of the most adorable girls I have ever seen. It was nice and refreshing to talk about tutus and ballerinas for a change. They were like real life fairies!! I got some really cute shots of them, and on the way home I was wondering if arranged marriages would still fly these days. =)

Here are a few of the pictures:

6 comments:

Unknown May 20, 2009 at 9:34 PM  

The pictures turned out beautifully! And you were so sweet to my girls. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I can't wait to see the rest.

Jamie May 21, 2009 at 6:10 PM  

Rach, you are awesome! I am very upset - I spent all afternoon at the camera store and battery store only to find out that I'm not in fact having battery problems, it's my camera instead. My camera did turn on again so we'll see how long before it dies for good. *sniff* *sniff*

Dirk and Trish May 21, 2009 at 7:09 PM  

The setting is perfect for those pretty little fairies.

Tara May 21, 2009 at 10:14 PM  

How adorable!! I love those girls! Where did you take those? FANTASTIC!! I need to get in line for some family shots!

Maureen May 23, 2009 at 1:04 PM  

Absolutely the loveliest pictures of little girls ever! You are SO talented! I'm so glad you posted these for us to see.