Monday, February 13, 2012

The Wedding

I'm going to be updating my blog here in the next few days.  These sessions have already been edited and given to the recipients, I have just been a slacker about posting them here. 

A few months ago I did my first wedding.  It was nerve-wracking, time consuming, and my hands ached at the end of the day from lugging around the camera (who knew a camera could get so heavy!).  It was also a lot of fun, and I was glad for the experience. 

The day before the wedding I took the family out and got some pictures of them since they wouldn't all be together again for quite some time.  It was great because I got to know the kiddos and the groom before the big day.






I literally had hundreds of pictures to sort and edit!  Here are some of my favorites:














I learned a lot from doing this, and I can't wait to shoot my next one in April!!

0 comments: