Saturday, November 27, 2010

I Love These

Hold on to your hats people, this is going to be a long one!! These guys are dear friends of ours, and I had so much fun taking pictures of them today. I love taking pictures of people I know well - it's easier when you already have an idea of their personalities. I have so many favorites from the shoot, but I am limiting myself to just posting these. Enjoy!!

Umm, can we say photogenic?? I've never met a more photogenic group of people. It's almost sickening really! =)



The kiddos are laughing at their parents kissing behind them. Love it!!



I love how this one turned out!


Love this one too (I'm trying to see how many times I can say love in this post). I love families that are up for anything!




I can't wait to show you guys the rest of them!!

3 comments:

Anonymous,  November 27, 2010 at 7:27 PM  

You rock! Best family photo session ever. We "love these" too. Thanks so much!

Tara November 28, 2010 at 7:26 PM  

These are AMAZING, Rach! I know I've told you a million times, but you have some serious TALENT chica!

Maureen November 28, 2010 at 10:48 PM  

Such a cute family, and captured them beautifully! I like the picture of them kissing in the background. Now we know how those kids got here! :D