Saturday, October 9, 2010

Superman

I had another photo shoot today. This crew was a lively bunch and kept me on my toes!! I got some great shots of them though. Here are a few:


I really like this one.

Look at that smile, I could just eat him up!


And this little fellow is close to my heart. I have watched him grow for the past four years. When I was his church leader he would often sit by me in the back of the primary room. He is diagnosed with autism and just recently muscular dystrophy. That's a big burden for those shoulders to carry. I think his little spirit must be stronger than Superman.

Mom - I can't wait until you see the rest!

3 comments:

Marnie October 10, 2010 at 8:51 AM  

These are great!! You were so wonderful and patient with them! I can't wait to see the rest!

Maureen October 10, 2010 at 6:52 PM  

Marnie has such beautiful children. You did a wonderful job.

Tara October 13, 2010 at 9:35 AM  

LOVE them! The photos AND those kidlets!!