Saturday, September 25, 2010

Oh Baby!!

This baby is 5 days old today. He's such a cutie with huge cheeks that you just want to pinch!! I got some great shots of him with Mom and Dad today. Here are three from the shoot:

I LOVE this one of Momma and baby. So precious!


And, if you know the Mom at all, you know that I had to take this shot of the baby's feet with their rings on his toes!


I'm not even in this picture and it makes me tear up a little looking at it!

I adore taking pictures of newborns, and I love this cute family. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Phillip & Diana Steffes September 25, 2010 at 1:04 PM  

I love it! You always do great! Thank you for being so good at what you do and patient. MUAH

Mel September 25, 2010 at 11:03 PM  

You got those done quick. They are very cute.

Maureen September 26, 2010 at 11:33 AM  

These pictures are so full of love. Simple and so beautiful. You are an artist.

COKE FAMILY September 27, 2010 at 12:05 PM  

He is such a good boy and so content as long as he's eating! Did you ever get the one of him holding his little head up? When he hands get that close to his mouth he wants to put them in!