A Few From Garden of the Gods
Okay, taking pictures of large groups is hard. It's darn near impossible to get a shot where everyone is looking, smiling, has their eyes open, and staying in the position I put them in. That being said, I love watching families interact. This family cracked me up, and I loved their casual up for anything style. Here is just a peek at some of the pictures. I hope you like them.
This one I took in case I need a picture to use for blackmail later!!! =)



3 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!! Thanks so much. I'm glad we made you laugh. :) I think my favorite is of the boy. He is sooooo cute.
You do such a good job Rachael, whether it's one or twenty. I'm so impressed with your talent!
Hey~ Where's Karl? Did they decide to kick him out of the fam? ha ha!
Post a Comment