You Know What's Hard To Take Pictures Of?
Ice. We went to the Ice Festival this past weekend. My challenge to myself for the day was to keep my camera in full manual mode. I have been playing around with my camera in manual mode lately and I really like having complete control of the camera. However, it means that I don't always get things like exposure and shutter speed right. Especially on ice. Here are some of the pictures I took:









2 comments:
Great pix! Did you see that the blog of my (Jason's) cousin has moved to a website? She gives all kinds of photo tips and stuff that I don't even slightly understand on the thing...but I think it's lingo YOU might know! It looks cool! Maybe you should give classes, too! I LOVE your photographs!!!
Me too Tara! I really love your pictures Rachael, and these are great too. John cracks me up. You're doing fine on manual mode. And you know what they say, experience is the best teacher! Keep posting!! :)
Post a Comment