Saturday, January 9, 2010

Look Who's 1!!

Time flies!! I've taken pictures of this little girl since she was a few weeks old, and now look at her!! Almost all grown up!! *sigh* They don't stay little for long, do they? Here's a few from her shoot:


A lady I go to church with made this cute tu-tu and embroidered the birthday girl's name on her shirt. I had no idea she had that talent, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to become a loyal customer of hers!





One with Mom!

2 comments:

Tara January 9, 2010 at 10:19 PM  

Oh my gosh, I can't believe she's ONE!! No wonder her mommy was talking (on fb) about her drinking from a cup! I was thinkin' "Wow, a cup!"...but she's ONE!! I just can't wrap my brain around that. I think I have her still (at MOST) 4-5 months old. Man, time flies!!

ADORABLE pics...btw. ALL of them!

COKE FAMILY January 11, 2010 at 8:11 PM  

she is so great.....love the pictures you took of our little Bella. Auntie is sure proud of her. You have actually been taking pictures since she was a few days old.