Thursday, April 23, 2009

Carnival

There is a traveling carnival that comes to town every year. I don't ride the rides because they are a bit too flimsy for my liking, but I thought it would be fun to snap some pictures. Well, I thought it was fun anyway, my kids kept saying "Can we go home now?" Amateurs.


4 comments:

Mel April 24, 2009 at 9:30 AM  

Those are great pix. They could be postcards. Those rides are really expensive too.

Tara April 24, 2009 at 10:17 AM  

AWESOME!! I love the blue sky background!

Maureen April 25, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

There is something about carnivals that draws me in. I love the nighttime shots--it brings out that creepy thing carnivals have that makes them so alluring!

Joseph April 25, 2009 at 10:00 PM  

Creepy in a: "if the ride collapses and you get hurt, we can pack up and be gone in an hour" kind of way.