Random Pictures
This past weekend we were confined to the house because of strep throat, so I got the camera out and played a little.
I bought some potted daises from the store because they looked so cheerful. I titled this next series of pictures "Wishing For Spring".


We had enough snow in the corner of our backyard to take a picture of this lone snowball.

I thought this technique was kind of cool. Looks like I am on a merry go round or something.
1 comments:
I want to try that spinning picture. And I love the water on the daisy. Let's make a photography date! I want to take pictures of a train/train tracks and I also want to find a good spot to take a pic of Pikes Peak at sunset. Since Brian works from home, I am pretty much free anytime, and we are usually around on Saturdays. When are you free?
Post a Comment