Photoshop Before and Afters
Let me say that I LOVE Photoshop. It is such a powerful program. I have been trying to learn how to use it but there are so many things to learn I don't think I will ever discover everything it can do. Here are some things I have been playing with lately.
This is a picture I took of my son in Texas. I like it, but digital pictures tend to be a little drab and colorless so I wanted to punch up the color a little and make that blue sky stand out a little more. Here is the before and after. Just a subtle change, but I like how it turned out.
Here is another one of the same son climbing a tree. Again, I wanted to make the blue sky stand out. Also I brightened up the subject a little bit because I thought he was too dark.

This is a picture I took years ago (oddly enough of the same son). I love the sky and how the tide makes a profile on the beach. It was taken at the wrong time of day and with a not so good camera so I wanted to see if I could improve it a little.

1 comments:
Those are awesome!
Post a Comment