You are so awesome! You really need to make picture taking your profession. Thank you for being so wonderful and doing this for me. I love ya chica. MUAH
Baby I is beautiful! I talked to "Grandma" at Church yesterday and she sure is proud! Congrats on the beautiful photos--and to Diana & Phillip too! Kristeen
"As I have practiced it, photography produces pleasure by simplicity. I see something special and show it to the camera. A picture is produced. The moment is held until someone sees it. Then it is theirs."
~Sam Abell
Me and My Camera
photo courtesy of Mike Hewitt (my Dad)
photo courtesy of Mike Hewitt (my Dad)
Click on the word to see pictures in that category
2 comments:
You are so awesome! You really need to make picture taking your profession. Thank you for being so wonderful and doing this for me. I love ya chica. MUAH
Rachel-you did a great job with these pictures!
Baby I is beautiful! I talked to "Grandma" at Church yesterday and she sure is proud! Congrats on the beautiful photos--and to Diana & Phillip too!
Kristeen
Post a Comment