Rachael, you're a natural! I'm really impressed with the beautiful images you've captured and am very grateful for the shots of my family you taken. Seriously, you could start your own business. I'd pay you!
You've gotta check out Jason's cousins blog. She's a pro photographer and has some cool things on her blog. She's given some tips for those of us (ok, me) without the talent that you guys seem to have! Go to my blog and click on Vehar Family. Pretty cool stuff!
"As I have practiced it, photography produces pleasure by simplicity. I see something special and show it to the camera. A picture is produced. The moment is held until someone sees it. Then it is theirs."
~Sam Abell
Me and My Camera
photo courtesy of Mike Hewitt (my Dad)
photo courtesy of Mike Hewitt (my Dad)
Click on the word to see pictures in that category
3 comments:
What a good lookin' bunch!
Rachael, you're a natural! I'm really impressed with the beautiful images you've captured and am very grateful for the shots of my family you taken. Seriously, you could start your own business. I'd pay you!
You've gotta check out Jason's cousins blog. She's a pro photographer and has some cool things on her blog. She's given some tips for those of us (ok, me) without the talent that you guys seem to have! Go to my blog and click on Vehar Family.
Pretty cool stuff!
Post a Comment